Sunday, March 9, 2014

Picture Purrrrfect ;)

Hellllllloooooo felllllas!!

I'm in a super happy mood today.....1 it's raining here and I luv the smell of wet sand 2 I wanted to create something for my gurls room n it's up now :)

I have made a scrapbook canvas LO....which I really love to create as that's the only mean how we freeze our memories....agreed?

I'll do a quick post....

Here's a first look..... I wanted to create something with torn paper...so I started with a canvas with lots of layering of gesso and acrylic colors.....I have also used torn scrap  papers on the canvas...on the left corner don't miss out the trail of torn papers :)


This effect is created with mustard seeds which are easily available at home... I have used rangers bright colors alcholic inks and acrylics to make it vibrant.

A torn cloth net is also used to add more density to the background....

My awesome twosome!!!!

Some more pics from different angels....




Yes this is also atorn pattern paper butterfly...It was with me since soooo many years....and this piece actually dwelled so well in the canvas....


Quilled flowers....all wodden chipboards are covered with gesso, fevicol and glitter....to use it as a glitter embellishment ;)

My favourite part...this Huge big flower...made out of newspaper....To give this look again Laaaaaaaayers  Gesso (that works as a wonder for me in all my projects), fevicol and  acrylics. Also this sentiment "life is good" is a pattern paper cut out in collage style.







The final look of the complete canvas...




 alonwith the flowers leaves used are dry leaves from my garden :) coated with gesso and acrylics again...
I am playing along with Inkido this month...and the theme is precious stones....


Hope you will like this project!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!

Shivani

Challenges entered
Lulupu - (L-leaf, layers, P- pattern paper, petals, picture, C- chipboards)
BGC_Torn and flower full - (torn paper used in BG, flower made of newspaper and butterfly and sentimemt "Life is good" from torn piece of pattern paper.
Inkido - (Sapphires, amethysts, rubies - color of many stones)


11 comments:

  1. Its AWESOME Shivani..Bright,colorful and so vibrant..loved the use of mustard seeds..and all the wonderful textures you have used !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous entry!! I just love your colourful page! Thanks for sharing it with us at Inkido!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your project is so colorful and full of happiness! Very beautiful job! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkido...

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Thanks for playing along with us at INKIDO!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job!Thank you for joining INKIDO challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such yummy texture and color! Thank you for playing along with the March Challenge at Inkido ~Renea

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow..this looks lovely!
    Thanks for joining us at BGC :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow..this looks lovely!
    Thanks for joining us at BGC :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colors anad texture in this Layout! Thank you for playing along with Inkido this month :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow thats some serious recycling !!!!
    Love the bright colors and your babies are just so pretty :)
    Love having u over at the BGC torn and flowerful challenge !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute kiddos!! Love the details here!! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at BGC!!

    ReplyDelete