Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Maa Durga :) (Blue & Pink)

Hi Friends,

I am working really hard these days to accomplish my Maa Durga wall masks...With each piece, I just try to explore new techniques to give it all together a completely different look....

There's no particular style which I follow...it's more of like whatever inspires me i try to do a bit of that in my own way.

So here it is ;)



and a trio of three masks of different sizes...

Happy Quilling :)

Hugs
Shivani

Challenges Entered

Fancy Me! - Lulupu - as I have started crafting with quilling technique only...I think this is the first style which actually fancy me :)

Pretty With P Challenge - Itsy Bitsy -  Use of diffrent shades of Pink Color and Pearl in nose ring :)

10 comments:

  1. Hey shivani..... your masks ae just aweeeesome..... And in perfect time for navarathri.... So inspired by your posts that i wanna try and make one for myself... Can you let me know where you could get these masks and some tips...

    Best wishes, Uma
    krafttime.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a stunning creation..I can only imagine the hours of hard work this awesome creation required!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How elaborate Shivani! I am in awe! Thanks so much for playing along ItsyBitsy's Pretty P Challenge. All the very best!
    ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW really sooo cool i love all the three wall masks ..your quilling is superb awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowww!! That's some amazing Quilling! Loved each and every one of your Maa Durgas :)

    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu's Challenge #17 - Fancy Me!
    Love,
    Nikita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are GORGEOUS, I love them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Stunning masks! The quilling is amazing. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete