Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Do What You Love- Mixed Media Tag!

Hi again!!

I am here with my second post for the day. I have created a Mixed Media Tag. The heart is made of Tissue papers and lot of layering with Gesso...water colors and acrylic paints. I hope you will like the final outcome. Butterfly is from Itsy Bitsy. I have done a bit of doodling also and topped it with the phrase " Do What You Love" with which I can really connect :) (At least once in a year we deserve to do so!)
I am playing on Moxie Fab World- Gift tag challenge...creating tags is no doubt superfun thing!!!
 Some closeups:





 Hugs!

Shivani

Beyond Grey Challenges!
Moxie Fab World

5 comments:

  1. Hi Shivani

    you got the colors just right for the challenge... However you need to make a Birthday related project for the Beyond Grey Challenge...

    Anyways thanks for joining in.... You have more time to make another entry so all the best

    Hugs
    Jovita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jovi... Actually I correlated the sentiment with the birthday thought. Will submit another entry soon! tx!

      Hugs
      Shivani

      Delete
  2. Hey Shivani! Thanks for linking this up to the Gift Tag Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete